Sports Events and Tournaments
Custom insurance for sports events, tournaments, and running races
No one thinks about insurance until someone gets hurt. Sporting event insurance is an expense, but also peace of mind for a race host or tournament organizer, So why not be ahead of the game, and let AIS help you get covered for your next event!
AIS offers two specialized programs for your sporting event or tournament. To determine which program is best suited for your event, please read the program summaries below. If both programs seem to be a fit, feel free to submit applications for both to find the least expensive option.
To be eligible for Program A, you must meet the below criteria. If you do not meet all the criteria below, apply for Program B. If eligible, you can compare quotes for both, but note that only Program A has the additional benefit of automatically including coverage for set-up and tear-down days.
- Your event will be held in a single location.
- Your event takes place on 14 or less consecutive days (including practice days).
- There are 1,200 or less event participants.
- There are 10,000 or less event spectators.
- Your event is for a single sport on the following list:
- Dance (competitive)
- Dance (recreational/ballroom)
- Football (flag or touch)
- Soccer – YOUTH ONLY (Program A)
- Swimming (pool only)
You can get a quote and purchase Program A online using the button below.
If you do not meet the criteria for Program A, or if you want an additional quote to compare, apply for Program B. Program B covers adult soccer, tackle football, and more. Additionally, Program B can cover:
- Events held at more than one location
- Multiple events under one policy
Submit your application with the button below. We will then contact you with your quote.