Baseball Training Facilities
Comprehensive insurance for baseball training facilities, including batting cages
Accidents and injuries on the field are inevitable — such is the reality of athletic competition at any level. Making sure players, coaches, and fans are protected with comprehensive baseball/softball training facility liability protection is critical.
This program is designed to cover sports facilities that provide baseball and softball training and instruction. Batting cage insurance is included. Coverage is also included for related activities such as camps/clinics, teams/leagues, group rentals, and concessions.
All coverage is provided on an admitted basis by “A”-rated carriers.
What kinds of activities are covered under this program?
- Baseball training and instruction
- Softball training and instruction
- Batting cages
- Group rentals, including birthday parties
- Day camps and clinics
- Facility-run teams & leagues
- Bungee jumping
- Tackle football
- Concerts or comedy shows
- Babysitting/child care operations
- Overnight camps/lock-ins
- Swimming pools/water attractions
- Skate parks
- BMX operations
- Ice rink operations
- Tanning bed operations
- Amusement devices
- Go-karts or other motorized racing
- Rock climbing walls
- Zip lines
- Children’s play structures
- Inflatable amusement devices
Cost and Coverage Limits
If you only need batting cage insurance, and/or your facility has no teams, annual premiums start at $300. Accident Medical insurance is automatically included if your facility operates a team or league. Coverage limits are below:
- $1,000,000 per occurrence
- $5,000,000 General Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Products-Completed Operations Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury
- $300,000 Damage to Premises Rented to You
- Participant Legal Liability included
- Excess Accident Medical limits of $100,000
- Coverage in GA, MD, NY, OK, and OR is provided on a primary basis
- A $100 deductible applies per covered person, per occurrence
- $10,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage is included
Getting a quote
Click the Apply Now button, answer the eligibility questions and enter in the requested information. Note that quotes can be saved, and purchased at a later date.
How long does it take to get a policy?
Coverage can be purchased online. After successful payment, proof of insurance is automatically emailed to you. After that point, Additional Insureds can be added if desired.
How do I add an Additional Insured?
Additional Insureds can be added at no charge after the policy is purchased online. Please save your confirmation number should you need to add Additional Insureds at a later date.
How do I add more teams to the league?
Please call us at 877-811-2271 to add more teams to the policy.